- Completion of all exam results reporting, including the I-693 form
- Physical Examination
- Vaccination History Review & Needed Vaccines
- Necessary Screenings
Any additional testing, treatment, or vaccinations that may be discovered during examination can be taken care of same day for your convenience.
What are the Exam Requirements?
- Medical examinations are required by the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) to obtain a US green card or US Citizenship.
- Only doctors designated by the USCIS as civil sergeons can complete an immigration exam.
- Clinica del Sol provides all necessary medical services to fulfill immigration exam requirements for US citizenship applicants of all ages.
- Clinica del Sol provides vaccination services for refugees as well!
What to Bring?
- I-693 Form
- Identification Card
- Form of Payment